- Kate has taught a number of international human rights law subjects at an undergraduate and postgraduate level for over 20 years.
Kate is a Senior Fellow of the Faculty of Law, Monash University. She has taught the following subjects
- Overview of International Human Rights Law,
- International Women's Human Rights ,
- Human Rights Advocacy,
- Victorian Charter of Rights,
- Children’s Rights in Australian Law
- Children’s Rights in International Law
At various times since 1995, Kate has taught undergraduate LLB elective subjects at the University of Technology including Human Rights Law, Australian Civil Liberties Law, Conflict of laws and the Jessup International Moot.
Kate has also been involved in overseas human rights teaching and training programs in Burma and Afghanistan.
Professional Associations and Committees
Kate is a member of a number of associations including:
- Law Council of Australia National Human Rights Committee
- Law Council of Australia Business and Human Rights Working Group
- New South Wales Bar Association’s NARS Working Group, Equal Opportunity Committee and Human Rights Committee
- Chair and Director of Six St James Hall Chambers